By default, the Browser on your Redmi doesn’t support Flash. But, you can install the Flash player to make it work.
Here’s how :
- On your phone, go to Settings > General Settings > Security and tap the Unknown sources switch to enable it. If you’re prompted for a confirmation, tap OK. This is to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than Google Play.
- Use the Browser to search for “archived flash player versions” and tap the 1st link on the results page.
- On the archive page, scroll down to Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives.
- Next, tap the first link to download the latest Flash player.
- When the download finishes, you’ll be prompted to install the Flash Player. Tap Install.
- When the installation finishes, browse some of the Flash based websites using the Browser to confirm it works.
Note: The steps here were written for Android 4.2.2 on a Redmi (HM1W). If you’re having a different model of Redmi or other version of Android, there’s a possibility that the steps and screenshots will be different.