The Bluetooth tethering feature described here allows you to share your Redmi’s Internet connection with a device that is connected to your phone using Bluetooth.
- On your Redmi, setup Bluetooth pairing with the device that needs Internet access.
- On your Redmi, go to Settings > … More > Tethering and slide the Bluetooth tethering switch to the right.
- On the paired device, you’ll need to enable Internet access via Bluetooth.
- Next, you should see the below prompt on your Redmi. Tap Allow.
- By now, the paired device should be able to access Internet using your Redmi’s connection.
Note: The steps here were written for Android 4.2.2 on a Redmi (HM1W). If you’re having a different model of Redmi or other version of Android, there’s a possibility that the steps and screenshots will be different.