The App info screen of a particular app allows you to force stop, clear data, clear the cache and uninstall an app.
Here are the 3 ways to access the App info screen on your Redmi:
i. Access App info via the Settings.
- On your Redmi phone, find and launch the Settings app.
- Tap General settings.
- Tap Apps.
- On the All tab, find and tap the app you want to access its App info screen.
ii. Access App info from the notification panel.
- When you receive a notification from an app, you can pull the notification panel open.
- Long tap on the notification, then hit App info.
iii. Access App info using the Menu button.
- On your Redmi, long press the Menu button to open the list of recently-used applications.
- Long tap an application to open up the App info screen.
Note: The steps here were written for MIUI V5, based on Android 4.2.2 on a Redmi (HM1W). If you’re having a different model of Redmi or other version of MIUI/Android, there’s a possibility that the steps and screenshots will be different.