To export your S Planer local calendar to Google Calendar, just follow these steps:
i. Using iCal Import/Export 2.2 to export the phone calendar to a .ics file
- On your device, download iCal Import/Export 2.2 from Google Play.
- When the installation finishes, launch the iCal app.
- On the main menu, click Export.
- Tap the “Email” drop down menu to select the method you want to receive this .ics file. For this tutorial, I’m selecting Internal/External memory as an example.
- Enter an appropriate filename, then hit Start export.
- An Export finished prompt will be displayed when the export process completes, indicating the number of events successfully saved.
ii. Import the .ics file to Google Calendar
- Using whatever way is appropriate to you, transfer the generated .ics file to your PC.
- Sign in to your Google Calendar.
- Tap next to Other calendars, then select Import calendar.
- On the Import calendar window, specify the .ics file, then hit Import.
With all the events being imported to your Google Calendar, you can now sign in your Google account to an Android device to have it sync and display on the Calendar app.