Looking for the easiest and fastest way to add an area code or a country code to all your contact numbers ? The Number Fixer app (Free) can help. This useful app goes through your contacts and appends a prefix to the phone numbers.
Yes, it works for all contacts that are saved in the Phone, SIM card and Google Contacts.
How to use ?
- Download Number Fixer from Google Play.
- Launch the Number Fixer app.
- Tap Add area/country code.
- On the Set number search option prompt, specify the length of the phone number you want to “fix”, then hit OK.
- Next, you should see a list of phone numbers that have the same length you specified in the previous step. Here, you can enter the area code/country code you want to append, then hit Fix it.
- When the app asks you to confirm, tap Fix All.