Oops! So you deleted the Play Store app by accident ? Here’s how to get it back on your device:
i. Enabling the installation of external apk files
- On your Xiaomi device, tap Settings > General settings > Security and slide the Unknown sources switch to the right.
- When you get a warning dialog, tap OK.
ii. Downloading Google Play Store apk
- Using your device’s Browser app, access this thread over at XDA forum to download the latest Google Play Store apk file. Note: This thread gets updated regularly with the latest Google Play Store version.
iii. Installing Google Play Store
- Once the download finishes, open the notification panel and tap the Download complete notification to start the installation.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation.
When I open play store or other Google Apps it asks me to sign in even though I am already signed in to my Gmail account. Please help
Could you report this problem in the MIUI forum ? Kindly furnish more information in terms of your device model, the version of firmware you’re running and if possible attach the screen capture of the error message.
thank you, it works!
How to download any video from browser it’s doesn’t shows mee the save link option.
Can you share the site that you want to download videos ?
i make all the stps as per ur suggestion & downloaded google play store which completely deleated by me. But now new google play store is not working. Its just flashes & stop the working in my Redmi 1s. what to do to restore it again?
There are few ways to do it, you can follow this thread to :
1. Download and install the Google Installer app.
2. From the Google installer app, you can install the Play Store app.
Note: Before you begin, kindly uninstall the existing Play Store that isn’t working.
1. How can i change the default download location to sd card in REDMI 1S
2. How can i move my apps to sd card in REDMI 1S
In all android phones we have move to sd card but in REDMI 1s no such type of option
If i download any video from the web , it is stored by default in Internal memory how can i change to SD card. Please help me
3. What apps should must to install for every Android mobile…..
Waiting for Your reply….
Thanks a lot….
1. Are you referring to downloading via Browser ? You can change its default download location. Read the m item in this guide. But, I don’t see such a setting on the Chrome browser.
2. Check out the en.miui.com forum to find more about moving apps to sd card on Redmi 1S. There’s quite a number of discussions on this topic.
3. You can install whatsApp from the Google Play store.