You can easily create folders on your home screens to group similar apps together.
i. Creating a folder
- To create a folder, simply drag one app onto another. A folder will automatically be created.
ii. Editing a folder’s name
- Tap a folder to open it.
- Tap the folder name to edit it.
iii. Deleting a folder
- Tap the folder you want to remove to open it.
- Drag the apps one after another out of the folder.
- The folder will automatically be deleted.
If you uninstall all the apps in a folder, you’ll get an empty folder.
- To remove this empty folder, tap and drag it to the Bin icon at the top of the screen.
Note: The steps here were written for a Xiaomi device running MIUI V5. If you’re having a different version of MIUI, there’s a possibility that the steps and screenshots will be different.