Your Xiaomi phone should come with the SwiftKey keyboard, but if it doesn’t or you’ve removed it by accident, here’s how to get it back.
- On your phone, find and launch the Play Store app.
- Find and install the SwiftKey Keyboard app.
- When the installation finishes, tap Open.
- When you’re prompted to accept the terms and conditions, tap Accept.
- Tap Enable SwiftKey.
- Select SwiftKey.
- Tap Select SwiftKey.
- On the Choose input method prompt, tap SwiftKey. By doing so, you’re making SwiftKey as your default input keyboard.
- Optionally, you can tap Get better prediction to sign in to SwiftKey Cloud for better input predictions, backup & sync, trending phrases and SwiftKey Store.
Note: The steps here were written for a Xiaomi device running MIUI V5. If youíre having a different version of MIUI, there’s a possibility that the steps and screenshots will be different.