Xiaomi device running MIUI V5 allows you to view recently used apps and switch between them quickly
Follow these steps to switch quickly between apps:
- Long tap the Menu button to display recently used apps.
- Swipe left or right and find the app you want to use.
- Tap the app to switch to it.
Note: If long tapping the Menu button doesn’t show the recent apps tray, kindly go to the Settings app > Buttons, and make sure long pressing the Menu button is set to show recent apps tray.
Here are the things you can do on the recent apps tray:
- Swipe up the app you want to remove from the list.
- Swipe down the app you want to lock it. And, swipe down the same app again to unlock it. Note: The locked app will remain on the recent apps tray, even after you tap
- Tap to remove all from the list.
Note: The steps here were written for a Xiaomi device running MIUI V5. If you’re having a different version of MIUI, there’s a possibility that the steps and screenshots will be different.