Call logs appear in the Phone and Contacts apps, and show the status of recent calls by showing the following information:
- Caller’s name
- Phone number
- Whether it’s an inboud/outboud/missed call
- SIM card number
To view call logs:
i. On the Phone app
- On your Xiaomi phone, find and launch the Phone app.
- Flick to the Recent tab to view the call logs.
ii. On the Contacts app
- On your Xiaomi phone, find and launch the Contacts app.
- Find and tap the contact you want to view its call history.
- Flick to the Call log tab to view its call logs.
Note: The steps here were written for a Xiaomi device running MIUI V5. If you’re having a different version of MIUI, there’s a possibility that the steps and screenshots will be different.
Navdeep singh says
Where i unhide my recent contacts . Recents contacts not shown in call logs
As per the above steps, you can view call logs in both the pre-installed Phone app and Contacts app. If the logs don’t appear on either one of the app, I guess it’s better you report this in the MIUI forum. Do include your phone model and MIUI firmware in your report.
Did you get a solution for this? I am facing same issues with MI 4i.
Siraj Hussain says
How to delete call log and messages from Xiaomi Mi3?
1. Read this on how to delete call logs.
2. For messages, long tap the message you want to delete to select it, and then tap Delete.