I have a Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime. I’ve hidden some files and folders using the Hide option in File Explorer. How do I unhide them?
To access and remove files/folders from the Hidden folder in File Explorer, follow these steps:
i. Access the hidden folder
- Open the File Explorer app.
- Swipe down on the screen.
- If your device doesn’t have a screen lock, you’ll be prompted to create a PIN/Password/Pattern. Follow the on-screen instructions to create one, and then enter it to access your hidden files & folders.
- If your device has a screen lock, enter your screen lock Password/PIN/Pattern to access your hidden files & folders.
ii. Unhide files/folders
- Select the files/folders that you want to unhide, and then tap Remove .
- Select the folder that you want to save these files/folders, and then tap OK.