Weight: 208g / Height: 157.8mm / Width: 74.2mm / Thickness: 9.67mm
2019 November (Spain)
6GB RAM + 128GB storage = €549
8GB RAM + 256GB storage = €649
Glacier White, Aurora Green, Midnight Black
6.47” 3D curved AMOLED display, FHD+ 2340 x 1080 resolution,
Back: 108MP (main, f/1.69, OIS) + 20MP (ultra-wide, 117°, f/2.2) + 12MP (telephoto lens for portrait, f/2.0) + 5MP (telephoto, f/2.0, OIS) + 2MP (macro, f/2.4)
Zoom: 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom, 50x digital zoom
Front: 32MP (f/2.0)
5260mAh, 30W “Rapid” fast charging
Processor: Snapdragon™ 730G / GPU: Adreno™ 618
USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, On-screen fingerprint sensor, Infrared Sensor, NFC
Features highlighted in the launch event
- The 6.47-inch arc AMOLED display provides a virtually bezel less look from edge to edge and a high 400,000:1 contrast ratio for detailed blacks and highlights.
- The phone sports an all new in-display fingerprint sensor that features an 88% thinner sensor but yet offers a larger detection area to allow you to unlock the phone in a snap.
- The phone comes with rounded corners, tapered edges, curved glass for both the front and back to make it undeniably beautiful and comfortable to grip on.
- The Mi Note 10 comes in three colors: Glacier White, Aurora Green and Midnight Black
ii. Camera system
- The Mi Note 10 comes with the world’s first 108MP penta camera system, consisting of a 5MP telephoto lens that offers 10x hybrid zoom, a 12MP telephoto lens that supports 2x optical zoom for portraits, a 108MP main camera, a 20MP ultra-wide-angle camera that has a 117-degree field of view and a dedicated 2MP macro lens.
- The main and 5MP telephoto cameras also come with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). And, Xiaomi has also included dual soft lights and dual flash lights for the back camera system.
- The main 108MP camera has a sensor size of 1/1.33-inches to produce ultra-high resolution photos. Having such a large sensor demands a more complex lens system and therefore the main camera comes with a 7P lens. The Pro version will have the world’s first 8P lens to the 108MP camera.
- There’s a dedicated raw mode to provide greater flexibility in post editing for the pros.
- To get the best possible portrait shots, Xiaomi has included a 50mm telephoto lens which is the best focal length for portraits photography according to some pro photographers.
- With the penta camera system, the phone is able to achieve a lossless zoom from 0.6x to 5x without compromising the image quality. To go further, the camera system also supports 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom.
- The phone also comes with an ultra wide-angle lens with an exceptionally clear 20MP resolution.
- The macro lens lets you shoot epically close photos.
- Night mode 2.0 uses the RAW multi-frame noise reduction technology which involves stacking multiple images to output an idea clear photo.
- The phone also packs a lot of great features for videos such as ShootSteady Video which utilizes the EIS and AI algorithm to achieve steady videos without the use of tripod, 960fps slow motion mode, 4K video in ultra wide angle mode and vlog mode.
- On the front, you can find a 32MP selfie snapper. It supports panorama selfies, palm shutter, AI portrait selfies, AI scene detection, AI beautify and AI face unlock.
- The Mi Note 10 is powered by a Snapdragon 730G processor, 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
- The phone comes with a massive 5260mAh for 2 days of use. If the battery is running low, you can quickly charge it using the 30W charger.
- Other specs include a 3.5mm headphone jack, an IR sensor and NFC support.
1. Mi Note 10 and Xiaomi CC9 Pro. Are they the same phone?
Mi Note 10 and Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro are the same phone. Xiaomi uses the model name Xiaomi CC9 Pro in China. And, outside of China, the same phone with the same specs is called Mi Note 10.
The Mi Note 10 Pro which comes with an 8P lens for the108MP main camera is called Xiaomi CC9 Pro Premium Edition in China.