How to screen mirror my Xiaomi Mi 9 (MIUI 11) to my windows laptop running Windows 10?
Microsoft’s OS lets your laptop become a wireless display and receive Miracast signals from a phone for screen casting. Here’s how to enable this feature:
- Before starting, make sure both your phone and laptop are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Windows laptop, click the action center (in the lower left corner of the screen) and followed by Connect.
- Next, click the Projecting to this PC option.
- Here, you can follow the settings of the screen below.
- Now, go to your phone and tap Cast from the notification shade to discover your laptop.
- Once discovered, tap on it to start the screen casting. At the same time, you’ll need to answer a prompt on your laptop.
- By now, you should see the phone screen on your laptop.
- To disconnect, open the notification panel from your phone and tap stop casting.