Image credit: poco.net
Weight: 219g / Height: 163.3mm / Width: 75.4mm / Thickness: 8.9mm
6GB RAM + 128GB storage = €499
8GB RAM + 128GB storage = €599
Cyber Grey, Electric Purple, Phantom White, Neon Blue
6.67” 20:9 AMOLED display, FHD+ 2400×1800, 92.7% screen ratio
Back: 64MP (main, F1.89) + 12MP (ultrawide, F2.4) + 5MP (macro, F2.2) + 2MP (depth, F2.4)
Zoom: 2x optical zoom, 10x digital zoom
4700mAh / 30W fast charge
Processor: Snapdragon 865 / GPU: Adreno 650
MIUI for Poco
USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, On-screen fingerprint sensor, Multi-functional NFC, IR blaster
ii. Features highlighted in the launch event
- The POCO F2 Pro is powered by the Snapdragon 865 processor, which is the current leading flagship processor.
- To pair with this amazing processor, POCO has included the latest LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage technologies to further boost the operating speeds.
- For sustained performance, the phone uses the latest LiquidCool Technology 2.0 that contains the following components to maximize heat dissipation.
- 10 sensors for accurate heat monitoring.
- Multi-layer graphite covering most of the battery and motherboard.
- Graphene covering the CPU and 5G chipsets.
- A super-sized vapor chamber to do most of the cooling work.
- For gamers, the phone has a 180Hz touch sampling rate for increased accuracy and precise aiming, and there’s also a Z-axis linear motor to offer satisfying haptic feedback.
- The F2 Pro achieved the TÜV Rheinland High Gaming Performance certification after passing a series of tests on the overall experience, battery life, network, display, performance, and heat dissipation.
- In terms of connectivity, the phone supports 5G, Wi-Fi 6, and Super Bluetooth for incredible connection speeds.
- As for the battery, the phone packs a massive 4700mAh battery that supports 30W fast changing. With that, you just need 63mintues to charge up to 100%.
Image credit: POCO Global Launch Event
- The POCO F2 Pro offers a true full-screen display (92.7% screen-to-body ratio) thanks to the pop-up selfie camera.
- It features a 6.67-inch AMOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution.
- In terms of brightness, the display has a 5,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 800 nits of high brightness, and 1200 nits of max brightness, which offer enough brightness for you to see clearly even under the summer sun.
- The auto brightness has also improved with 3 sensors to detect the lighting condition around you and then adjust the brightness more quickly and accurately.
- The display has both the HDR 10+ and Widevine L1 certifications.
- The display also obtained the Full Care Display certification from TÜV Rheinland to make sure your eyes are under the best care possible.
- The phone is sturdy with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protecting the front and back.
- The F2 Pro comes in 4 colors: Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple, and Cyber Grey.
- The phone has an IR Blaster, a 3.5 headphone, and supports NFC.
- The phone has a quad rear camera setup, featuring a 64MP main camera (IMX686), a 13MP ultra-wide camera, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 5MP telephoto macro camera that supports autofocus and offers 2x magnification at the same distance. Image credit: POCO Global Launch Event
- And yes, the phone supports 8K video recording, plus the Portrait mode, Pro mode, and video stabilization.
- The pop-up camera is a 20MP shooter that supports slow-motion video recording too.
1. Is the Poco F2 Pro a Redmi K30 Pro rebrand?
Based on the specs and design, the Poco F2 Pro is identical to the standard variant of the Redmi K30 Pro that was launched in China a while ago.
The Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition has an 8MP telephoto camera instead of the 5MP macro camera.
2. Does the Poco F2 Pro have a flat or curved display?
The phone has a flat display.
3. Does the Poco F2 Pro come with a case?
Yes, the phone comes with a hardcover.
4. What’s the refresh rate and touch sampling rate of the Poco F2 Pro display?
The screen has a 60Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate.
5. How many speakers does the Poco F2 Pro have?
The phone has only one superlinear speaker.
6. Does the Poco F2 Pro have wireless charging capability?
No. The phone doesn’t support wireless charging.
7. How many card slots does the Poco F2 Pro have?
The phone comes with 2 Nano-SIM card slots.