Image credit: www.mi.com
Weight: 199g / Height: 162.3mm / Width: 77.2mm / Thickness: 8.9mm
2020 May (China)
4GB RAM + 128GB storage = ¥999
6GB RAM + 128B storage = ¥1199
green, blue, white
6.53” 19.5:9 LCD display, FHD+ 2340 x 1080, 90.77% screen ratio
Back: 48MP (main, F1.79) + 8MP (ultrawide, F2.2) + 2MP (macro, 2cm -10cm focus distance, F2.4) + 2MP (depth, F2.4)
Front: 13MP (F2.25)
5020mAh, 18W fast charging
Processor: MTK Helio G85 / GPU: Mali-G52
MIUI 11 (based on Android 10)
USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR Blaster
ii. Features highlighted in the launch event
- The Redmi 10X 4G comes with a huge 5020mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging and 9W reverse charging.
- The phone comes in two variants (4GB RAM + 128GB storage and 6GB RAM + 128GB storage) and three colors (grey, green and white).
- On the front, it has a 6.53-inch FHD+ LCD display with a punch-hole housing a 13MP selfie camera.
- The 4G variant is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 gaming-focused processor, which achieved an Antutu score of over 200,000 points. Also, the phone has got the MediaTek HyperEngine technology and Mi Game Turbo 2.0 to further boost the mobile gaming experience.
- Around the back, you can find four rear cameras, which include a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide camera with a 118-degree field of view, a 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor for background blurring in portrait shots.
- Other specs include a 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C connectivity, an IR blaster, a 1216 superlinear speaker, and IP53 splash resistance.
- If everything sounds familiar to you here, it’s because the Redmi 10X 4G is a rebranded Redmi Note 9 that has already hit the global market.
Image credit: Redmi 10X Series Launch Event
1. What’s the back of the Redmi 10X 4G made of?
The back cover is made of plastic.
2. How many card slots does the Redmi 10X 4G have?
The phone comes with 2 SIM card slots + 1 microSD card slot.
3. Does the phone support storage expansion?
Yes. You can expand the storage up to 512GB using a microSD card.
4. How many watts is the charger?
The phone comes with a 22.5W charger, but it only supports 18W fast charging.
5. Can the Redmi 10X 4G connect to 5GHz Wi-Fi?
Yes. The phone supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi connections.
6. Does the Redmi 10X 4G come with MIUI 12 out of the box?
No. The phone is pre-installed with MIUI 11, and it’s expected to get MIUI 12 update in mid June.