- Solid case.
- Fits great.
- Comfortable to hold. But the matte finish at the back does feel a bit slippery to me. However, the line patterns on the sides help to make it a bit more grippy.
- Easy to put on and remove.
- Raised edges offer screen and camera protection.
- Physical buttons work fine after putting it on.
- It doesn’t block the LED indictor.
‘Not so’ likes
- Adds weight to an already heavy phone.
Scroll down for video
The box of the case
The back view of the box
Back view: Matte finish & carbo fiber highlights
Internal view: Spider-web pattern
Added protection against drops in all corners
Original case vs. Spigen case
Back view with the case
Front view with the case
Side view of the Redmi Note 9S with the case
Bottom view of the Redmi Note 9S with the case
Top view of the Redmi Note 9S with the case
Another side view of the Redmi Note 9S with the case
Raised lip to protect the cameras
Easy to install and remove
Great: The case doesn’t cover the LED indicator