i. Samsung DeX
- New function to connect DeX wirelessly to most TVs that support Miracast, and set it as a touchpad to control the big screen with multi-finger gestures.
- The new Screen Zoom and Font Size options allow users to customize the display on the big screen.
ii. Samsung Keyboard
- New YouTube video search within the Samsung keyboard. Once you find what you need, you can then easily share the link or open the YouTube app to watch the video.
- In landscape mode, the keyboard now supports split mode.
- The new search function on the Manage Input Languages screen makes it easy to find the languages you want to enable and disable.
- The new “Pro video size” option lets you adjust the resolution of the Pro Video mode. The options include the new cinematic frame rate of 24 fps and 21:9 aspect ratio.
- The new Pro Video viewfinder offers the following additional buttons and information:
- Zoom button – Opens a slider for zoom level adjustment.
- Microphone button – Manages audio capture. (omnidirectional, front, behind)
- Histogram button
- Quality and frame rate information.
iv. Always On Display
- Bitmoji stickers are supported on Always-on Display.
v. Home screen
- The Android 10 gestures now work with third-party home screen launchers.
- Shows the network quality information such as the speed of the available Wi-Fi networks that use the supported Samsung or Google routers.
- A Request password button will appear when you try to connect to a Wi-Fi network that needs a password, and someone nearby who is in your contact list has already connected to that router. You can then tap the Request password button to automatically have the password sent to you and connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- In the Messages app, the Edit categories option has been added to the menu for easier and quicker access to delete and rename categories.
- New Auto call someone option to allow the user to call a pre-configured SOS message contact.
- Users can choose whether to press the Side key 3 times or 4 times to make an SOS call.